In Need of an Auto Accident Attorney in Simpsonville, SC?
That includes the physical, emotional, and financial toll vehicle collisions take on any of the nearly 25,000 Simpsonville residents when negligence impacts their lives on the way to work, school, or simply while running an errand. While the city only comprises nearly ten square miles, there is no shortage of catastrophic traffic collisions that cause serious injuries and the loss of friends and family members throughout South Carolina.
If you have been hurt in a vehicle collision caused by negligence or have tragically lost a loved one in a preventable crash, contact our Greenville County auto accident attorneys today for help. We can help you put the pieces back together, starting with a consultation.
How Many Traffic Collisions Occur in South Carolina Each Year
According to the latest edition of the South Carolina Safety Traffic Collision Fact Book, there is one traffic collision every 3.6. minutes in our state.
During these crashes:
- One person was injured every 9.8 minutes.
- One person was killed every 7.3 hours.
Unfortunately, traffic collisions, injuries, and fatalities are continuing to increase.
- 276,026 traffic crashes were reported throughout South Carolina last year — an 11.7% increase from the previous year.
- 114,722 people were injured in car accidents in South Carolina last year — an 8.9% increase from the previous year.
- 1,783 people were killed in car accidents in South Carolina last year — a 7.5% increase from the previous year.
Unfortunately, most of these crashes are caused by negligent drivers, thereby making the collisions, property damage, injuries, and fatalities that result from them fully preventable.
For instance, one person was killed in a DUI .08+ BAC collision every 21.9 hours in South Carolina last year.
Additional causes of crashes that could have been prevented included:
- Disobeying traffic signs and signals.
- Distracted driving.
- Failing to yield.
- Following too closely.
- Reckless or aggressive driving.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a car accident caused by negligence in Greenville County, contact our Simpsonville auto accident lawyers today for help. We will outline your legal rights and options to pursue the negligent driver’s insurance coverage for your full financial recovery, so you can get your life back.
Do I Need a Simpsonville Car Accident Attorney if the Other Driver Was At-Fault?
The short answer is, yes. Even if the driver was taken to jail for drunk driving, or ten different witnesses saw the driver who hit you run a red light when causing the crash, the negligent driver’s insurance company is not going to simply write you a blank check.
Instead, the insurance company representative is going to require you — the injured party — to outline your case just as a Simpsonville car accident attorney would.
This means providing:
- Concrete evidence that the other driver was negligent, using the police report, witness statements, and any available photographs or videos that support your side of the crash story.
- Fully outlined medical diagnosis, treatment plans, and overall accounting of the costs associated with your injuries.
- Any medically supported proof that you have suffered a permanent disability that impacts your daily activities and overall quality of life.
- A complete accounting of lost wages, diminished working capacity, and other damages that require compensation.
You do not have to research, secure, and provide these important details on your own. We can help pursue the compensation you are entitled to, starting today.
We Also Represent The Following Practice Areas:-
- Childcare Negligence
- Drunk Driving
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Contact Our Auto Accident Attorneys in Simpsonville, South Carolina Today
If you are hurt in an auto accident in South Carolina, you should seek medical care right away and be sure to follow all your physician’s directions for your current and follow-up care.
Next, contact our experienced auto accident attorneys in Simpsonville today to ensure your rights are protected before you speak with anyone from the negligent driver’s insurance company by calling (803) 548-2468 to schedule a consultation to discuss your case.
Our experienced attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means if we do not win your case, you do not pay our legal fees.