Fort Mill Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Free Consultations for Injured Victims of Negligent Driving
Motorcycle accidents can cause traumatic injuries to the brain and spinal cord, as well as serious injuries including internal organ damage, broken bones, and road rash. If you suffered injuries or lost a loved one in a Fort Mill motorcycle crash, contact our personal injury attorney. We can help you explore your legal options, such as filing a lawsuit against the at-fault driver or another party. A lawsuit could end in compensation for all your accident-related damages—economic and non-economic.
Dial (803) 590-1958 to schedule your free consultation with David W. Martin Attorney at Law, LLC to get started fighting for compensation.
Negligence & Motorcycle Accidents in South Carolina
Motorcycle accidents are often the outcome of unnecessary and preventable negligence. Examples could include a driver who texted instead of paying attention to the road, a motorcycle manufacturer who thought cutting corners was more important than the safety of riders, and a city that failed to maintain its roadways. All of these parties could be liable for motorcycle crashes. It is up to the injured motorcyclist (or surviving family members) to take a stand against negligence after a wreck.
Someone else’s negligence could make you eligible to recover the following damages:
- Past and future medical costs: Receive a check for all your related medical bills, including those for hospital stays, treatments, surgeries, rehabilitation, medical devices, drugs, and live-in care.
- Physical pain and emotional suffering: Recover for the intangible losses you suffered in a serious motorcycle wreck, including chronic pain, mental distress, anguish, and post-traumatic stress disorder from your crash.
- Lost income: Fight for fair compensation for the wages you lost during recovery, as well as the income you will lose in the future due to an incapacitating or debilitating injury that interferes with your ability to work.
- Property damages: Motorcycles can take thousands of dollars to repair or replace after a collision. Receive full payment for your property damages in the form of an insurance settlement or jury verdict with our help.
Taking a claim to court does more than just provide financial recovery for your family. It shows the at-fault party that the law won’t tolerate negligence. It serves as an example to others who may be guilty of the same types of negligence – that there are consequences for their actions. A lawsuit can also provide your family with justice and closure after a devastating or even fatal motorcycle collision.
We’ve Helped Others—Let Us Help You
Motorcycle accidents put riders and passengers at great risk of serious injuries. Many survivors must permanently live with the ramifications of collisions in the form of emotional scars or physical disabilities. At David W. Martin Attorney at Law, LLC, we believe injured motorcyclists deserve the best possible legal representation during insurance settlement negotiations and personal injury trials. We strive to provide exactly this to all the clients who come to us for assistance.
Our motorcycle accident attorney provide legal services such as:
- Motorcycle accident investigation
- Free initial case evaluation
- Preservation and collection of evidence
- Eyewitness interviews
- Hiring experts to testify
- Proving the defendant’s fault and negligence
- Arguing for maximum compensation
- Handling all claim-related paperwork
- Communicating with insurance companies
You don’t have to face the future alone. Our motorcycle accident lawyer wants to help you protect your rights and secure the compensation you need to move on.
Contact our Fort Mill attorney to find out how we can help with your specific motorcycle accident case. Call (803) 590-1958 to request your free legal consultation today.
Caring and always follows up with his clients.- Cynthia O.
David's willingness to go above and beyond for his client astounded me.- Christopher M.
David was so much more than an attorney!- Tabitha F.
I highly recommend David Martin!- Amanda H.
He is such a caring person and a great lawyer!- Denise W.